What's new

pondwater

bribrius

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 12, 2014
Messages
8,708
Reaction score
1,312
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
no real cc needed I have a pretty good idea of what it is. but if you like give your thoughts.

.
 
Last edited:
It's too blue-tinted for me, but I like the reeds and the reflections. I'm oddly obsessed with reeds, so I personally would have gotten perhaps a lower angle to highlight them as a subject. But not everyone is in love with reeds like I am :)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #4
It's too blue-tinted for me, but I like the reeds and the reflections. I'm oddly obsessed with reeds, so I personally would have gotten perhaps a lower angle to highlight them as a subject. But not everyone is in love with reeds like I am :)
white balance. I played with it both ways on the tint, decided I really didn't care either way. I have it without the blue too. But it has its issues either way..

it was a stop on the side of the road for a cig and it was there photo. whacked off about fifteen snapshots last night while I smoked a cig. Went out shooting last night and seemed me and the wife drove around in circles trying to find a certain road up a mountain here. I was actually on my way to find this mountain road to shoot from. Pond and some other stuff were my get out of the car and pull out my hair where is this off the map road breaks. iso was pushed hard in this.. Real hard. All of them really. which handheld night time I think is becoming my mo at this point. Not a bad thing I actually don't mind iso depending on the effects on the photo and its printability.

park, pond, some building , store, church, walkway, flowering trees, another gazebo, a road and intersection, etc. etc.
basically every time I stopped and thought okay, where is this stupid road I snapped a few picks in frustration...
I had found one road when I took this, but it was more of a trail up and four wheel drive or no I wasn't driving up a foot trail in the middle of the night I don't know (it looked real rough) so was looking for another. :lol:
im going to try to find a website address for the church, not that I know what church it was but I think there is probably only one in that town I drove through anyway. Probably email them their church photo maybe they might want it since it isn't going to do me any good..
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #5
considering everything...... I guess it is. I have a random pile and a throw pile where photos like this go. I haven't decided for sure which pile this is going to find a home in.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom