What's new

Poole late afternoon

Oh, I like the one of the lifeboat station!!!
As a matter of fact, the friend on the Isle of Wight who I stayed with prior to our London meet-up is member of the lifeboat crew there and she had to take me to "her" lifeboat station, too, of course. Now I have "an eye" for British lifeboat stations :D.

And the sunset ones are nice - even though you not normally "do sunsets", but this fact does not really show ;).

And I am curious to see what photos your boys took!!! The concept that you captured looks interesting.
 
tempra said:
And mr prophet, why were you looking for Portland in Poole - it's in Weymouth! :D
that bit we did know, it was `getting to weymouth` bit we had trouble with. must take a map next time
 
Corinna, I'm curious to know what photos the boys took as well - especially the amount it's gonna cost me to get them developed! I'll see if there's anything worth putting up here when I get them done.

Lostprophet - you lived up to your name eh? Multimap do a great thing on directions and maps and stuff!! :mrgreen:

TheFinisher3, just for you I went back and numbered them - thanks for the comments!
 
wow, I hope I can take one like Sunset 2 some day. Great job!
 
I especially like all of your sunset shots, and the one with the boat in the front stands out to me! great job!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom