Poole late afternoon

Oh, I like the one of the lifeboat station!!!
As a matter of fact, the friend on the Isle of Wight who I stayed with prior to our London meet-up is member of the lifeboat crew there and she had to take me to "her" lifeboat station, too, of course. Now I have "an eye" for British lifeboat stations :D.

And the sunset ones are nice - even though you not normally "do sunsets", but this fact does not really show ;).

And I am curious to see what photos your boys took!!! The concept that you captured looks interesting.

tempra said:
And mr prophet, why were you looking for Portland in Poole - it's in Weymouth! :D
that bit we did know, it was `getting to weymouth` bit we had trouble with. must take a map next time

Corinna, I'm curious to know what photos the boys took as well - especially the amount it's gonna cost me to get them developed! I'll see if there's anything worth putting up here when I get them done.

Lostprophet - you lived up to your name eh? Multimap do a great thing on directions and maps and stuff!! :mrgreen:

TheFinisher3, just for you I went back and numbered them - thanks for the comments!

wow, I hope I can take one like Sunset 2 some day. Great job!

I especially like all of your sunset shots, and the one with the boat in the front stands out to me! great job!

Most reactions

Back