POP goes the cherry...

mishele

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, not a cherry tree flower... but hey...it's a flower!! C&C always welcome!! :sexywink:
8650608390_e6f7b8e0c0_c.jpg

Oh and squirrels...15 minutes in the backyard. Meh.:er:[

The title has me dying laughing while just sitting at work...:lmao:

I like the photo as well.

Not doing much for me.Sorry. Very dark underneath the blossom, not much visual interest in the blossom itself, and just a pink top section with nothing to latch onto. IN the vein of these, this one is outtake grade, IMHO. Hate to sound so down on it, but this is very non-compelling. Somebody needs to tell you the truth.

Derrel, I'm at a loss with you today! =) I will try harder. :sexywink:

It needs a stronger center focal point. I don't know about this one. Normally I love these Mish.

Thanks, Kathy. I thought I would switch up my shot a little and put the focus on the back part of the flower. It might not be working the way I would like. =) It's still great to hear feed back positive or negative. =)

Well, it's not what I thought of :sexywink: but these are interesting and I am clueless as to how how make them. So I can't even be like Derrel. Geez!

Oh and squirrels...15 minutes in the backyard. Meh.:er:[

It takes me twice as long as that just to find my camera bag.:scratch:

I found myself staring at this one a long time... and forgot I was going to go make coffee. I love the color across the top and the swirly pattern on the lower half and the soft fluffy feel on the petals in the front. Dahlia? After Derrel mentioned it the corner is a little dark, and I guess my eye does finally end up on that one petal, but I wouldn't have thought of it myself. I like seeing the side view of the stem/bud.

If I managed one of your "outtakes", I'd be stoked for a week deciding which wall to put it on.

Now where did I put that coffee?

Too blurry. Have you tried a tripod? ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back