What's new

Cutie pie

goodguy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
5,555
Reaction score
1,121
Location
Toronto Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went on another little shooting trip with a friend and this little guy was simply sitting patiently like a good boy waiting to take his picture and then he ran away.
He looked so cute sitting on that tree :)

CC is welcome of course

 
Im like it but would crop tighter.
 
Im like it but would crop tighter.
Way ahead of you, I did crop it but I used my 70-210mm lens which has no VR and when you crop very tight you can see a bit of softness so I had to leave it like that where the picture is reasonably sharp.

When I will have the money I will get a high end big zoom lens with VR but for now I will need to keep using this lens.
 
I think you hit the tree dead on with the focus, kinda passed that little guy by a smidge. could be wrong. just a thought. Love the squirrel
 
I had to look at it twice to see what it was. It's funny to see squirrels of a different color once you've looked at one type for so long; you just assume all of them are gray!
 
These black squirels are tough MF's, they took over the turf of the cute red and gray ones.
Best not to mess with these guys, if you hurt any of them they call in their possy and they will pop a cap in your a......:lmao:

Seriously I had one of these in my attic and these guys are simply fearless, even my cat will not mess with them!!!
 
These black squirels are tough MF's, they took over the turf of the cute red and gray ones.
Best not to mess with these guys, if you hurt any of them they call in their possy and they will pop a cap in your a......:lmao:

Seriously I had one of these in my attic and these guys are simply fearless, even my cat will not mess with them!!!

In my home town we have white squirrels!!!! Beautiful.....only in a certain area in the city limits can u see them. Never seen them anywhere else tho...
 
Most squirrels in Ontario, Canada are black, and there are many of them here.

We have grey and red squirrels in Mississippi....but there are some white ones and a few black ones around in different areas if Mississippi. That one.in the pic is a FAT black squirrel! Love it!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom