Popping colour

nomore

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.v12digital.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've got board of designing my web site, so I had a quick go in Photoshop with this picture I took in September.

I usually find popping colour to be cheesy, just because it's been done so many times... especially with flowers. I quite like this one though.

IMG_1494-small.jpg

I really like this photo. You are right that this is a different approach to selective coloring. The contrast in this photo is excellent and that makes the color even more appealing.

It almost looks like virtual reality..kind of spooky. I like it a lot. Great work!!

The color is fine, but that's not what's getting me. The photo has a lot of depth. It's very interesting. The composition really draws me in, and the detail and sharpness is great.

I really like this....hey I think I have been down this path before.. great pixs

I like it. Except the green doors. Was it really green? Because the green makes it fake or moldy :(

photong said:
I like it. Except the green doors. Was it really green? Because the green makes it fake or moldy :(

The coloured parts of the image are the actual colours of the scene. I haven't modified them.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back