What's new

Port Huron

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
14,491
Reaction score
206
Location
Europe 67.51°N
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not sure, maybe I already posted some of these. Yes, I do like that bridge between Canada and the US, so it might be a bit over-represented here ;)

1:
_MG_1919.jpg


2:
_MG_1925.jpg


3:
_MG_1932.jpg


4:
_MG_1935.jpg


5:
_MG_1939.jpg


6:
_MG_1943.jpg


7:
_MG_1948.jpg
 
thanks!
 
very nice shots Alex, the shots have a freshness about them...it's the cool blue tones I think and the sharp clear light.
 
That place is known for the extremely blue water. but I was also lucky with the weather :)
 
All very beautiful shots! I especially like #6 tho I think I'm not supposed to. It looks very left-side heavy but you got the bridge in just the right spot to balance it out :thumbsup:
 
Thanks :) was not sure if I should post them here since it is not really a landscape.... and not a cityscape either ;)
 
I like these. It makes me want to go there. Thanks for posting them.
 
im diggin number 4 . good shot.
 
:thumbsup:

I tried very hard to find the bridge in #5, but I think my eyes are just tired.
 
Thanks all :)

oh well, the bridge in #5 ;)
without the bridge there would be no Canadian flag probably ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom