jim_thomsen

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
On a sailboat, currently the south Pacific
Website
www.tenayatravels.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We live and travel on a sailboat and have been around Europe, the Caribbean and the Pacific. We often get chances to do slideshows for groups interested in some parts of our travel. They probably are mistaking us for someone famous. But for free they get what they pay for.

Most groups in the places we have been do not have digital projectors so I am considering buying one we can have with us. It needs to be as small as possible since space on a small boat is always limited. It needs to work at around 10-15 feet and project a reasonable image for groups of 15 to 50 (5-6 feet?). It would be nice if it worked on 240V, but I can use a converter if necessary.

I've looked at Amazon and their choices range in prices from $100 to $2500. I don't want to spend more than $350-$500.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks!

Jim

You need to go to the Super-Secret Camera Store that Sells High-Quality Gear at 80% off Every Day.

BTW, the Super-Secret Camera Store that Sells High-Quality Gear at 80% off Every Day is located at the Greyhound Bus station, through the lobby, past the Men's Room, third door along. Sign on the door states, "Electrical Room". Knock three times, pause for two seconds, then cough twice. Bruno or Vinny will let you in. Tell them "Carlos the Cutter" sent you.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back