Portait C&C PLZ!

Kofman13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
quick snapshot i took tonight let me know what you think

DSC_0585copy.jpg

Looks good maybe more space on the right instead of the left. Focus looks spot on!

Great shot, in my opinion! She stands out in the photo beautifully.

Good photo. I don't agree about the extra space on the right. She's looking into the center of the frame, and naturally that is where I tend to look. The off-center placement works well.

thanks guys. wow i think this is the first time in 6 months people like a photo i put on this forum LOL

Good photo. I don't agree about the extra space on the right. She's looking into the center of the frame, and naturally that is where I tend to look. The off-center placement works well.

Good call on the eye placement. I think your right it wouldnt work with more space on the right.

I believe it to be a good capture with the exception being the background blownout on the left is distracting and making me want to cover it, hence moving her to the left which really wouldnt solve the problem in the long run. Theres alot going on in the back but still a good shot of her. Keep at it.

I believe it to be a good capture with the exception being the background blownout on the left is distracting and making me want to cover it, hence moving her to the left which really wouldnt solve the problem in the long run. Theres alot going on in the back but still a good shot of her. Keep at it.

perhaps i could darken that blowout area in PS..

P.S. VTF: im still gonna get you that pic of a flower with bokeh and no distracting backgrounds and in focus! busy week.. :(

I'd think about shooting photos like this as "talls"...

She's an attractive person, so that's always a plus. Try and think about turning the camera, to avoid developing a potentially life-threatening case of horizontalitis, which has become more and more common over the last couple of decades.

perhaps i could darken that blowout area in PS..

P.S. VTF: im still gonna get you that pic of a flower with bokeh and no distracting backgrounds and in focus! busy week.. :(

If youre at portraits, you're ahead of me. Im still at spiders.:lol:

For a quick snapshot the lighting is superb. It looks like studio lighting complete with a hair light. I don't mind the blown out background I'm not distracted by it. The composition left to right is dead on. Up and down though I might want to see her eyes a TINY bit higher and see a little more of her shoulder. I don't know why her scarf looks blury. It looks to be like it's in the focal plane, maybe there was some movement of it?

Yeah there was some movement on my part being a spaz. Yeah tHere was good lighting.
Thanks guys!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back