Dp-PARIS
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jun 18, 2010
- Messages
- 169
- Reaction score
- 21
- Location
- Paris
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Had the pleasure of visiting Portugal a couple of weeks ago. The first part of the trip was to Porto. We stayed in the old town, which was great, if not a little run down in places (adds character). A few photos from the trip, hope you like them.
I just realised, after looking at the preview, I forgot to remove the CA from the photo with the lady feeding the birds. I will will remove it later. FYI - the lens used was the 24-105 for most of the photos, if not all.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
I just realised, after looking at the preview, I forgot to remove the CA from the photo with the lady feeding the birds. I will will remove it later. FYI - the lens used was the 24-105 for most of the photos, if not all.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15