Portrait for C&C

Thanks for the replies and feedback on this pic.

As it seems I've made an error in posting etiquette, I'll be posting a revised version to the proper forum. Hopefully I won't use the wrong font or something as egregious.

Yeah, posting a recipe for fried chicken is pretty much what I did. No worries, Donkey. Lesson learned...

:)

Thanks for the replies and feedback on this pic.

As it seems I've made an error in posting etiquette, I'll be posting a revised version to the proper forum. Hopefully I won't use the wrong font or something as egregious.

Yeah, posting a recipe for fried chicken is pretty much what I did. No worries, Donkey. Lesson learned...

:)

I've been nice to your so far and provided you with some helpful suggestions. I'm one of those people who you don't want to be on the bad side of. Being snide and ignorant of the rules isn't helping your case much. If you think that little of this forum that you want to just post whatever you want in whatever forum you choose, maybe you should go find another forum where people don't give a ****.

I've been nice to your so far and provided you with some helpful suggestions. I'm one of those people who you don't want to be on the bad side of. Being snide and ignorant of the rules isn't helping your case much. If you think that little of this forum that you want to just post whatever you want in whatever forum you choose, maybe you should go find another forum where people don't give a ****.

Village Idiot: I'd like to take a moment to ask, just exactly what the F_you_see_Kay is wrong with you and your A-hole attitude today??? This forum is,and this is a quote:

" Beyond the Basics Have you been at photography for awhile? This is the forum for more advanced discussion of photography, such as exposure methods, lighting, HDR, and other techniques and controls!"

So, your royal douche-bag-iness, this is a post about LIGHTING. You know LIGHTING...this is a portrait lighted by new studio lights. A bit "more advanced" than just snapping a shutter. Again, what the EFF is your problem with the placement of this post, Village Idiot??? Seriously man, I'd love a big case of STFU from you today. I think we all would. I'm not impressed that you think you're one of the people whom we do not want to get on the bad side of...your forum e-penis burnishing is getting old in this thread. Somebody needs to set you straight,in public, due to the way you've been acting like a big fricking cry baby while at work today.

Village Idiot: I'd like to take a moment to ask, just exactly what the F_you_see_Kay is wrong with you and your A-hole attitude today??? This forum is,and this is a quote:

" Beyond the Basics Have you been at photography for awhile? This is the forum for more advanced discussion of photography, such as exposure methods, lighting, HDR, and other techniques and controls!"

So, your royal douche-bag-iness, this is a post about LIGHTING. You know LIGHTING...this is a portrait lighted by new studio lights. A bit "more advanced" than just snapping a shutter. Again, what the EFF is your problem with the placement of this post, Village Idiot??? Seriously man, I'd love a big case of STFU from you today. I think we all would. I'm not impressed that you think you're one of the people whom we do not want to get on the bad side of...your forum e-penis burnishing is getting old in this thread. Somebody needs to set you straight,in public, due to the way you've been acting like a big fricking cry baby while at work today.

I'm glad you support people doing whatever they feel like. The thread was obviously title "C&C". I'm not the only one that posted that this is in the wrong location, so instead of "a big case of STFU", how about a little education about properly posting threads in the appropriate forums? Do you seriously need that? I mean, if I have to, I can break it down for you.

But then again, my first post was just a quoting of the forum description with a suggestion of where the post should go. The noob didn't have to cop an attitude at that point. It wasn't until after that that I decided to post what I did. Of course, you probably didn't read that either.

And how exactly are you expecting to "set me straight, in public"? By siding with a noob that's posting threads in the wrong forums? That's not totally unexpected from you.

I guess I am a noob. Weren't we all at some point???

Can anyone else feel the love in this thread?

And some of us actually respected the rules instead of being ignorant to people pointing out things we were doing wrong.

Well, Uraloser, I made a mistake by posting that pic in this forum, so like I wrote before, I will be posting in the proper forums going forward.

Have a great night, Uraloser and apologies for all the confusion on my part.

Danny

Village Idiot and KmH...our forum cops...one always on about copyright, the other always on the rag...

Get real...nobody but you two CARES....and how is the OP supposed to discuss, or criticize and critique his lighting? What the hell do we even HAVE this section for? You two guys are pathetic in your insistence that an entire forum of people conform to YOUR ideas...you two guys do not like the title of the guy's post? Laughing my ass off at both of you!! Where are your little Forum Cop tin badges???

Seriously man, there are much bigger fish to fry. Both of you whiners need to shut it, and stop your little forum cop pretense...

Village Idiot and KmH...our forum cops...one always on about copyright, the other always on the rag...

Get real...nobody but you two CARES....and how is the OP supposed to discuss, or criticize and critique his lighting? What the hell do we even HAVE this section for? You two guys are pathetic in your insistence that an entire forum of people conform to YOUR ideas...you two guys do not like the title of the guy's post? Laughing my ass off at both of you!! Where are your little Forum Cop tin badges???

Seriously man, there are much bigger fish to fry. Both of you whiners need to shut it, and stop your little forum cop pretense...

Derrel's not feeling loved, he needed something to complain about today. Open your eyes a bit and you'll see other people notifying the noobs that they're posting in the wrong areas. Other people care, you just need to have something to ***** about or else you're not happy.

And some of us actually respected the rules instead of being ignorant to people pointing out things we were doing wrong.

Well, Uraloser, I made a mistake by posting that pic in this forum, so like I wrote before, I will be posting in the proper forums going forward.

Have a great night, Uraloser and apologies for all the confusion on my part.

Danny

Insulting other members is a good way to get banned. Of course, that wouldn't be a bad thing to happen to one acting so childish.

Village Idjot, I think this word describes your attitude:

a·nal-re·ten·tive
Noun: A person who is excessively orderly and fussy.
Adjective: (of a person) Excessively orderly and fussy (supposedly owing to conflict over toilet-training in infancy).
The term anal retentive (also anally retentive), commonly abbreviated to anal,[1] is used conversationally to describe a person who pays such attention to detail that the obsession becomes an annoyance to others, and can be carried out to the detriment of the anal-retentive person.

Village Idjot, I think this word describes your attitude:

a·nal-re·ten·tive
Noun: A person who is excessively orderly and fussy.
Adjective: (of a person) Excessively orderly and fussy (supposedly owing to conflict over toilet-training in infancy).
The term anal retentive (also anally retentive), commonly abbreviated to anal,[1] is used conversationally to describe a person who pays such attention to detail that the obsession becomes an annoyance to others, and can be carried out to the detriment of the anal-retentive person.

Pot, meet kettle.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back