Portrait for CC

Blake.Oney

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was getting ready to shoot a couple things for my brothers music thing and got this little candid shot. I thought it tuned out pretty good. Here's the one I decided to go with.

24nfwhw.jpg

But I also wanted to include the color one because I've been trying to use PS less and less save for when I want to manipulate. This one was done all in camera RAW. It's also the first time I've used a graduated filter. It goes from left to right and adds lower exposure, higher contrast, and a slight desaturation, but I don't think the desat it noticeable.

2m5lbbm.jpg

I don't know much, but I do know that that's an awesome portrait! Good job!

You cut off the goatee...I think that's pretty darn close to treasonous...anyway...nice photo otherwise...

Ya i like this one, however agree would have like to see more of the face.

Me too. Next time, and for the upcoming 10,000 times, perhaps you ought to consider rotating the camera and shooting in "portrait" orientation.

As Derrel said, vertical, bro.

And the tracking in your watermark almost looks like Bloke Oney, so you may want to increase the tracking by a few points on those letters. Maybe it's because I am viewing a smaller size though too...

I agree with vertical, or at least show the whole face. But, that said I like them both...I keep going back and forth on which one I like best.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back