Portrait: Husband and wife

Dao

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
I know these are flowers. I took this photo at the St. Louis Zoo. Crop it and name it as Husband Wife. And I assume you know which one is the husband and which one is the wife. :)

2999475656_c150d55f21.jpg

The short bald one is the husband? :)

WAY TO GO MAN!!!

The short bald one is the husband? :)

You know what, I think the other way. But it doesn't really matter. . Because everybody think and see thing differently. :)

You know what, I think the other way. But it doesn't really matter. . Because everybody think and see thing differently. :)

I'm short and bald, so I'm just fantasizing. :)

I'm short and bald, so I'm just fantasizing. :)

lol :)

My thought was the shorter one has flower petals on it ... and it lean a little to the taller one ... and that made me feel the shorter one is the wife. But your version also works. :lmao:

I think the picture looks great, very nice DOF. The only thing, I am being very picky :) I don't like that white streak or stem on the background. It is somewhat distracting and draws my eyes to it.

I think the picture looks great, very nice DOF. The only thing, I am being very picky :) I don't like that white streak or stem on the background. It is somewhat distracting and draws my eyes to it.

You are not picky and it does distracting. Thanks a lot for your comments.

(In order to make me feel better ... imagine that the wife is being abducted by alien :D )

Most reactions

Back