What's new

Portrait of a Landscape

Beautiful shot, and I too like the vertical framing. It gives the photo 'altitude', which also is the essence of the photo and composition, as I see it.

A little technicality; have you seen the new chromatic aberration (or defringe) tool in Lightroom 4? It can easily fix the small amount of CA in the upper right trees, something that always catches my eye.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #17
No, I haven't detected that tool yet: I was first (!) testing Lightroom to convert these and ran its trial period of 30 days only (and had over 3000 photos to convert), so all I ever got to when "exploring" were Lightroom's most basic basics, I'm afraid. I mean to buy myself Lightroom now, though (it has passed the test! :D), so I might get the chance to delve more deeply into it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom