Portrait of hislordship.

Garbz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.auer.garbz.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well happiness is being owned by a cat. I rarely take pictures of the lord of our household because normally he won't stick around long enough to get photographed as one must come in, eat, go out and get back to doing important cat things as quickly as possible.

Today I was fortunate enough to a) let him wait for food. b) have a camera nearby. c) have the lighting right and d) have the sun lighting up the white metallic side of my desk making a wonderfully softbox. Photography was always more about luck than art :D

1405952991_336b612f3d.jpg

You can see he's hungry!

1405952979_29c0fb5150.jpg

Yes I know it's blown out. Better blown than dark though. Don't mention the obvious :p

Large versions at flickr

Awwww!
You are being owned by a beautiful cat!
Thanks to the sun f0r being just right, and to the metallic leg for being of such good service to you, and to your camera for being ready for you just in that very moment, and for your presence of mind to let His Lordship wait for his food this wee while! :D

And despite the blown parts ... I still like the second one with the highlighted whiskers! Only this morning I happened to also get a couple of snaps of the Queen of our house. Queen Mia. She sometimes even LETS me take her photos. We could share :D

yes very annoyed. He's a grumpy old bastard and I think he knows it too, and mocks us behind our backs when we serve him hand and foot.

I don't know why people think blown out is such a tragedy. It makes him look so angelic.

yes very annoyed. He's a grumpy old bastard and I think he knows it too, and mocks us behind our backs when we serve him hand and foot.

I don't know why people think blown out is such a tragedy. It makes him look so angelic.

I lke it too, I think he looks like he likes you more in the second shot as well..:D

That's because I had to stand up which made him turn and start going to the food dish. He started looking annoyed again very quickly lol.

Ahhh cats. Who's thumb would we be under without them.

Beautiful kitty! I love the look in the first one, like, get it over with and feed me dammit!
And the second one, I like the 'blowouts'. They look intentional and beautiful. ;)

I actually like the blowout on the second shot. It works. It highlights the cat.

Most reactions

Back