Portrait of Louise

I suppose you should just do what he says rabies. after all his opinion is more important than any artistic vision you had in making this.

Without getting into the aesthetic issues here, I think that this kind of background remark doesn't help anything and is just plain destructive to honest conversation. However opinionated Skleur is, he is direct and deserves the respect of being directly addressed if you don't agree with him.

Without getting into the aesthetic issues here, I think that this kind of background remark doesn't help anything and is just plain destructive to honest conversation. However opinionated Skleur is, he is direct and deserves the respect of being directly addressed if you don't agree with him.

Not opinionated at all. Just speaking from considerably more experience. :wink::wink::wink:

skieur

Dont disrespect my directness then either. I addressed him directly im my thread ,

Sorry, I just don't jive with his attitude. direct or not doesn't matter to me.

what experience ? I've yet to see any work of his own posted...
yet were supposed to enjoy being called rank amateurs if we don't side with his advice.

If you cant see that, then your blind.

All I have to say.

Awesome portrait!! I've seen your work previously on this forum. I wish I was as skilled as you are. If only I could watch the whole process from taking the photo through PP :mrgreen:. You are simply amazing and have been an inspiration. You have a unique vision. Keep it up!

Dont disrespect my directness then either. I addressed him directly im my thread ,

Sorry, I just don't jive with his attitude. direct or not doesn't matter to me.

what experience ? I've yet to see any work of his own posted...
yet were supposed to enjoy being called rank amateurs if we don't side with his advice.

You referred to him in the third person, as if he was not here. That's what I was referring to. You used 'he' instead of 'you.'

I gotcha, I thought you meant overall directness.

Sorry, I wont try to stick up for other people anymore....

(tail between legs)

(goes into rock cave)

I think I am realizing something here.

Arguing on an internet forum is like competing in the special olympics
win or lose, your still retarted.

I think im just going to totally suscribe to the

"unless I have something nice to say I am going to say anything" idea

Its not worth the effort, and it doesnt seem to do any good.
Turns out to be a lot of misunderstandings and negativity.

Hmm, this turned out interesteing. Sorry for not taking part of the discussion, I reinstalled windows on my computer and forgot about this thread.

Thanks BuZzZeRkEr for the kind words!

Good shot. The separation was a good idea, but that hair on her right-hand side has got to go.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back