baron

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
pixcafe.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
share Portrait on the black

i think it's an artwork, not a portrait. could you post the original one?

Shot on Black Duvytyne in my studio
Lighting was a single Calumet 750 with a 16" beauty dish with diffusion sock

420283334_RSgF6-X2.jpg

Smoking © 2009 Bobby Deal www.vegasvisionstudios all rights reserved

baron, im not sure i like that artistic filter that you ran on the pic. i def prefer the original...maybe do some PP to it to help it pop.

vegasvision...im a fan of all your images you've posted at TPF, but im wondering why you posted an image in someone else's thread. was it to show a good example of a portrait shot on black BG?
no offense meant at all, i just think it could be interpreted as rude.
(lol...it is a very nice image however)

oh wow that was originally actually a picture?

the first time I saw this post I was like "wtf?"

now i know

and knowing's half the battle...

baron, im not sure i like that artistic filter that you ran on the pic. i def prefer the original...maybe do some PP to it to help it pop.

vegasvision...im a fan of all your images you've posted at TPF, but im wondering why you posted an image in someone else's thread. was it to show a good example of a portrait shot on black BG?

The OP read "Share portrait on the black" I simply took that statement at face value and that it meant that the OP would like to see additional versions of images that were shot on the black. Asking to see others images on a specific theme is not that unusual and many forums on the web today actually thrive on that style of thread.

However if the OP actually meant the he was "Sharing a portrait on black" then my apologies for misinterpreting his post. I sometimes forget that not everyone speaks English as a first language.

Either way the post was in no way intended to be rude.

The OP read "Share portrait on the black" I simply took that statement at face value and that it meant that the OP would like to see additional versions of images that were shot on the black. Asking to see others images on a specific theme is not that unusual and many forums on the web today actually thrive on that style of thread.

However if the OP actually meant the he was "Sharing a portrait on black" then my apologies for misinterpreting his post. I sometimes forget that not everyone speaks English as a first language.

Either way the post was in no way intended to be rude.

i knew you werent trying to be rude :D
and i totally understand how you interpreted the title. :thumbup: (clearly you werent the only one);)

Most reactions

Back