What's new

Portrait Portfilo

I don't really feel like my critique would be very useful as you portraiture is FAR superior to mine. I will say however that the amount of emotion you have captured in these pictures is stunning and moving. VERY powerful images. If I was the type of person to have money to throw around on buying and framing pictures to display in my home I would use most of the images from the "Kira" shoot simply to make a room feel friendlier and warm. Very beautiful shots and extremely flattering to both the model and photographer. Keep up the good work.
 
You should do a series with the gentleman in #2. Quite the character.

#6 is a good idea, but I think the execution is lacking somewhat. The shadow from his chin is breaking up the lines you have created.

#7 is just a fun image. Love the playfulness.
 
I find #5 and #7 interesting.

#5 you capture momentum nicely.
#7 , a nice silhouette implying motion with a warm gradient.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom