Portrait Session

chuasam

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've not been here in a while. I've been taking lots of photos.
Once in a while I do a shoot that pleases me so much that I thought I would share a little.
DSC_7073.jpg
DSC_6846.jpg
DSC_6990.jpg
DSC_7144.jpg

It's an idiosyncrasy of mine I know but I think pretty girls shouldn't be photographed in sunglasses. Their eyes are one of the important features that make then pretty girls.

DSC_6174-Edit.jpg
It's an idiosyncrasy of mine I know but I think pretty girls shouldn't be photographed in sunglasses. Their eyes are one of the important features that make then pretty girls.
I was going for the lifestyle Summer carefree look.
Here's a shot from the "serious" portion of the shoot.

I think all of these portraits are great..and beautiful subject and i love the casual summer flair too..

The first set has a 70's feel. I had a jean jumpsuit back then. The last photo posted really shows her beautiful eyes.

Great set and the first lot are very 70s type, really love the ones showing her beautiful eyes.

The hair needed to be combed/arranged; especially long hair moves with the model and needs to be rechecked. The dark hair particularly created lines that don't seem to add to the composition.

In some there are visual distractions in the background. The one of her in the doorway is nice except for the silver and tan shapes/objects to the right; changing the vantage point could've put those objects behind her. In the one with the arms up there are objects along the top of the frame that can't be made out (because of color and/or contrast) and really don't need to be in the picture.

If there's lettering it seems better to frame so it's readable or think about where to cut it off or what part of it does/doesn't need to be in view. (Made me wonder, what about twerking?? dang gawdy twerk? lol That could be an interesting part of a portrait!) Use it for effect or keep it out of the photo.

The sign actually says "doing gawds twerk."

You would have hated the late 90s/ early 2000 massive sunglasses fashion in the UK - although you are probably correct.

Beautiful, playful images.

Most reactions

Back