portraits of my Chloe

jemmy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
:heart: Here are a few portraits i took of my little princess " chloe ".... lucky for me she LOVES the camera..... just like her big brother. And it looks like i actually may have mastered the art of posting more than one pic per thread... and at the right size?!! Any feedback would be much appreciated. xx

IMG_0948.jpg

IMG_0946.jpg

IMG_0971.jpg

IMG_1109.jpg

oh crap!! I dont know what im doing wrong.... why are my pics all over the shop??? I did what you guys told me, changed pixels etc.. and it looked great when i did it but now this....!!!!!!!! I give up!!?

Too fix the 'problem' just put an extra space (enter) between each photo and the introduction and everything should then be properly 'lined up'. From what I can see of the photos right now, they are very sweet and her personality shines through :)

I fixed it for you. YOu only forgot to put spaces (or two) between the end of the line that holds the URL and the next. Or between the last word of your text and the first photo, for that matter. Your thread is much better "viewable" now. And your little model is ever so cute!

:lol: thank you for clarifying that for me!!!!! and thanks enormously for fixing it for me xxx much appreciated...you are a legend!

LaFoto said:
I fixed it for you. YOu only forgot to put spaces (or two) between the end of the line that holds the URL and the next. Or between the last word of your text and the first photo, for that matter. Your thread is much better "viewable" now. And your little model is ever so cute!

What a CUTIE!!!!
I really like #4 I LOVE Sepia it has such a great look to it. Nice shots

They're great photos. It helps to have pretty kids (of course) but you clearly caught her the way you perceive her. Good work, keep behind her. After a while she'll learn to ignore the constant camera pressed to your face, and actually thank you in 25 years.

I have two little ones as well, and stalk them constantly with my camera.

Not to jack your thread, but I've been having a lot of fun and success by telling little "stories" by combining images:

3x%20Isaac%20listening%20then%20laughing.jpg

Just fire away, you'll get some good ones that you can put together.

what a cutie! the first two seem a little dark, and the second seems a little soft, maybe the focus was missed? but i really like the last two... great shots!

Iron Flatline said:
Not to jack your thread, but I've been having a lot of fun and success by telling little "stories" by combining images:

i just did this with my nephew a few days ago, i was very impressed... and it was fun... !

theyre all very nice, but like bethany said, the first two look a little dark, maybe a little under exposed. besides for that i think they all look very nice

:heart: what a little spunk!! Beautiful shots.... im constantly firing away but am yet to actually print up a sequence... usually just pick out the faves...cute idea though... might have to 'borrow' that one!! x

Iron Flatline said:

3x%20Isaac%20listening%20then%20laughing.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back