What's new

PORTUGAL - Lisbon - 7 photos

rgower

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 6, 2008
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
critique away please

1.
2941078947_34f1e94573_o.jpg


2.
2941931220_5432a7ea6e_o.jpg


3.
2941076449_34124d13ff_o.jpg


4.
2941074991_bf60d1b50a_o.jpg


5.
2941070293_d5fa1f1948_o.jpg


6.
2941069195_daeed4fb6f_o.jpg


7.
2941066805_7b213615a1_o.jpg
 
I like the textures you've created, especially with the cobbles.
 
Numbers 1, 6 and 7 for me. Nice set. I love how you use your wide-angle lens (not just on this lot). I find your post-processing very interesting too.
 
Wow, 2 and 3 do it for me.. Wow, your textures and colors are awesome! Great job. That building with the curved roof made me nervous.. lol
 
I really like the wide angles used in these. Number 4 is my clear favorite. This is the image that stands out the most and I can't believe it went unmentioned in the previous posts (??)
The only critique I can offer is that the distortion is very prevalent in these photos. Looks like the wide end of an 18-200 zoom.
 
stunning group, 1 and 4 make me all fuzzy inside :thumbup:
 
hey! I think this is the first time that each one of my photos has been picked as a favourite. Glad to share.
 
pretty cool set of photos, all really good...the only thing that puts me off a bit in #1 is the noise in the sky, otherwise it's outstanding.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom