What's new

POSSIBLE SCAM BEWARE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishkon

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 19, 2010
Messages
149
Reaction score
17
Location
New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello Everyone, I'm sure allot of you have seen this for sale post,




I contacted , inquiring about the D90, Below please find our back and forth Emails. and please make up your own minds. Picture is included.

From:
Subject: Cameras,
To:
Received: Saturday, November 26, 2011, 8:14 PM

Hello Saw your post on TPF I'm in the market for a Nikon D90. Can you please respond with pictures of what you have, condition ,shutter count and price. Thanks In Advance
 
Last edited by a moderator:
One member posts gear for sale, and you responded. So how is this a scam?
 
what am I missing here?

oh, the scam.
 
If you have problems with a member in private messages please use the report function to alert the moderation team (yes you can report private messages to the mod team). Furthermore it should be clear to all members that TPF takes no responsibility for actions of private individuals in sales on the site, we simply provide the means for interested parties to contact each other - outside of that you should always use common sense when dealing with other members.

Of course is sufficient proof of a scam is provided we will of course act - but thus far I can't see anything in this thread to suggest any scam.

We also do not allow attacks on other members of the site - as such references in the original post have been removed. If you still want to report suspect activities - use the report feature in private messages.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom