TPF Secret Santa 2018

acparsons

Photo Hunter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello All,

I'll be heading up this years Secret Santa. You will buy a gift and receive a gift. Due to shipping issues, please reply by November 15.

If you are interested, please PM me with:
1. Your TPF
2. Your Real name
3. Your email address
4. Your home address.
5. Any questions.

The weekly thread bump. What co$t$ nothing yet is priceless?

I’ve never done this. Is there a suggested price to spend?

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

If you search out the Secret Santa threads from the last few years you’ll find that many people posted photos and descriptions of what they got.

It also depends on how you are sending the image - digital file or print. Some people just send a print of their choice, while others give the recipient the chance to choose an image and format.

I’ve never done this. Is there a suggested price to spend?

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

If you search out the Secret Santa threads from the last few years you’ll find that many people posted photos and descriptions of what they got.

It also depends on how you are sending the image - digital file or print. Some people just send a print of their choice, while others give the recipient the chance to choose an image and format.

There is nothing this year limiting the gift to a print, and nothing setting a price limit. It sounds like people are just going to be purchasing gifts and sending them to each other with no baseline for how much to spend.

This is nothing like how it’s been done in the past, so comparing it to the past is futile.

Until there is some sort of guideline on price spent or we limit it to prints instead of gifts, I’m sitting this one out. Too many unknowns.

We did not put any limit or dollar amount the previous 2 years either so not sure what you’re referring to Destin.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back