Post a picture of yourself

No no you're doing this all wrong.

What you should have said was "I bet he doesn't have one in his girlfriends shower" ;)

Give me time young padawan.

Well I'm just glad that he doesn't have one in the shower...

What you should have said was "I bet he doesn't have one in his girlfriends shower" ;)

WRONG! He should have asked do you have one in Mish's, Kat Thorson's and JowensPhoto's showers!! Now THAT would be the right question to ask...

runnah has one in my shower...you'll need to ask him if he'll share.

I don't need Runnah's camera. I mounted on one your bedroom window a few weeks ago up in PA. All I can say is WOW! The rumors are TRUE!

Well I'm just glad that he doesn't have one in the shower...

WRONG! He should have asked do you have one in Mish's, Kat Thorson's and JowensPhoto's showers!! Now THAT would be the right question to ask...

this thread is getting more and more interesting as the day goes on. Lol ;)

No offense to any TPF ladies, but they've got nothing on my woman. ;-)

:addpics:

$image-2363374283.jpg

$image-3018553405.jpg

As an aside, I looked at her blog with recipes and such yesterday ...u mentioned it in another thread (oldhippy's thread), and I really like it. I enjoy weight lifting and so it caught my eye. I may even make those ham and egg cups. :) There is a market out there for her blog and I hope she goes far with it. I like reading how people got into fitness and cool healthy recipes. Good stuff!

As an aside, I looked at her blog with recipes and such yesterday ...u mentioned it in another thread (oldhippy's thread), and I really like it. I enjoy weight lifting and so it caught my eye. I may even make those ham and egg cups. :) There is a market out there for her blog and I hope she goes far with it. I like reading how people got into fitness and cool healthy recipes. Good stuff!

Thanks Esselle! That means a lot. I think she'll keep it going. She's been furiously blogging since we got it going. :)

Most reactions

Back