Post a picture of yourself

Calm down everyone! There is plenty of me to go around. :greenpbl:

I truly believe that you couldn't handle that...

now I get to say :greenpbl: (it's my first time to use it... it's so exciting ;))

I truly believe that you couldn't handle that...

now I get to say :greenpbl: (it's my first time to use it... it's so exciting ;))

I am not saying I wouldn't need a nap and some gatorade but I think I could hold my own.

$WIN_20140717_132117.jpg

Earlier this year in New York City I sat for some portraits for a photographer that I met during my internship, and he just finished and sent them over to me. This was taken using giant 8x10 film slides and a really crazy looking old camera. You can check out the photographer's work here: www.roybeeson.com/
dan_by_danostergren-d7r1n8u.jpg
Dan, this is your hottest picture yet!! :heart::lovey: Damn sexy!!!

Got bored and set up my 6D's WIFI and iPhone remote control.

Wow, change your avatar! Great skin, catchlights, lip separation and a come hither look that can only be true. That's all i can see.

Hello :lol: And thanks :blushing:

I like the shot but not without much nitpicking and internal debate... I don't take any pictures of myself and therefore forget why I get carded for R rated movies when I'm 30. And then I take a selfie and realize I look like jailbait. :lol:

I was just playing with my cellphone whizzing around my head - and actually liked the image behind the bright lines.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back