Post a picture of yourself

looks like the body was sprayed tanned but not the face,look at the feet where some spots look to be wearing off. if it really is him kudos for hard work getting the body like that takes some serious work and discipline.

Last edited:
Now we are scared to NOT like your submissions:cool-98:
His head doesn't match his body in color or size. I think it's a hoax

Is it just me or is there a white balance difference between the head and body?
Notice that the hands and toes share the same color tone as his face. It's something that I often have to fix with masking in photoshop, especially with physique portraiture. Thats why to me it doesn't look unnatural; often times having all of the skin tones match is what is unnatural, even though the human eye picks up on the differences and it appears to be unusual to us when we view it in a photograph.

I is my little joke....:Clown: I look nothing like it really, nothing to be afraid of......;)

I is my little joke....:Clown: I look nothing like it really, nothing to be afraid of......;)

Good one Jeff, you hooked several. LOL

The feet appear to have sandal stripes, discoloration ... indicating to me the tan was real with a lot of outdoor living in sandals ... nobody living in the UK has a full tan with sandal marking.

Most reactions

Back