Post a picture of yourself

You should never hide these fantastic eyes behind a camera!

Stop drinking, John.

Oh, some fun you are!

Anyone besides me taken to the first page of this thread rather than the most recent post when clicking on go to newest post from the link in the email notification?
It happens when the most recent post has been deleted before you get to it when clicking on the link in the email. Usually, that indicates that a mod deleted a spam post, but could be that the person who posted it deleted it almost immediately for some reason.

It's happening in every thread I go to, including how I got here just now. This had happened a year or so ago, then suddenly stopped after a month or so.

So I take it that neither of you are experiencing this.

If that's the case, then it must be something with my computer.
It's taking me to the correct page, but not the latest post anymore. Just puts me on the page.

$IMG_0150-3vintage.jpg

Wow, this place is just filled with gorgeous women...and old guys.

You ladies look beautiful...:sexywink:

PA in the house...what county? There is a Turkey Hill around every corner here in Lancaster County..lol

PA in the house...what county? There is a Turkey Hill around every corner here in Lancaster County..lol
Vy, ahm, chust dohn the rowt, nah vohnst. Non-PA-Dutch translation: "Why, I am just down the road, now once".
The above photo is in my studio, 336 West King, downtown Lancaster. I live in West Lampeter. I was a teacher at Browsntown CTC, and had many students from Cocalico—your neck of the woods. Stop by for a visit.

Vy, ahm, chust dohn the rowt, nah vohnst. Non-PA-Dutch translation: "Why, I am just down the road, now once".
OMG...I literally LOL...;) I'll fire up the horse and buggy and be right down.

Most reactions

Back