post removed?

Acer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
just wondering why my post was removed? ive run many forums and websites, so i know the backend workings, and how things can just disappear. i know it was working earlier cause i checked it with no replies, now its just gone? i figured posting in the "beginner" section would allow a margin of error, but for my post to just disappear?

guess admins can remove this one as well, seeing as this one was a quick post, didn't take a while to link all images and speak from true thought. this forum looked decent, but it appears they are like the rest. see a new guy posting, figured he posted in wrong section or linked something wrong. yea, probably best to just remove those posts. too many forums out there, all with own rules. gets hard to follow em all.

The internet has always shown me that answers can always be found elsewhere. good luck with your community.

It's not our policy to 'remove' posts. We take them out of the public viewing area. A 'soft delete' if you will.

So seeing as your post count is currently at 1...and that includes this post. I would come to the conclusion that you made some sort of mistake.

guess admins can remove this one as well, seeing as this one was a quick post, didn't take a while to link all images and speak from true thought. this forum looked decent, but it appears they are like the rest. see a new guy posting, figured he posted in wrong section or linked something wrong. yea, probably best to just remove those posts. too many forums out there, all with own rules. gets hard to follow em all.

The internet has always shown me that answers can always be found elsewhere. good luck with your community.

sorry, i have not seen your post, nor do usually posts disappear on here. moderators normally do not do anything without a first or second warning (unless it is heavy flaming or spam, which i doubt in your case).

but this rant of yours is quite over my head. before you blame people, you should check if there might not something else which had gone wrong.

I might be wrong here, but if the post was removed, how come the post count is still at 1. Would it not be at 2 had the post been up on the boards and this be the second post. Just a thought......back to my crypt...:lol:

maybe he was also banned.. and then created a new account.

I've only been posting in this forum for the most part and have been here quite a bit, and this is the first post I've seen from you.

maybe he was also banned.. and then created a new account.

I dont think I have been banned yet. :lol::lol:
But...one time.. I created a post..hit preview...thought everything was good to go. Next day, I come back, and no post and wondered where it lanted. . Forgot to send it. :lmao:

^ LOL that's what I was thinking might have happened. I did that once too. :lol:

Or, (bite my tongue for saying this) it was a similar sounding site on which Acer posted originally.

yea i was also the second gunman on the grassy knoll too. It was me i deleted it then returned his post count to 1 to not raise any suspicion... then i spent an hour doing an evil laugh... bwahahahaa.

seriously... i have no idea what you mean.. but saying this wonderful site is just like the others hurt my little feelings. :(

I dont think I have been banned yet. :lol::lol:
But...one time.. I created a post..hit preview...thought everything was good to go. Next day, I come back, and no post and wondered where it lanted. . Forgot to send it. :lmao:

don't we all feel banned on some days? ;)

Most reactions

Back