Post something lovely

Here you go my best friend

IMG6975-L.jpg

Okay, i understand what your saying. I know its not that hard to edit a photo, i wasnt born yesterday
From a photographic and graphic arts persective it does appear you were born yesterday.

The white balance is badly off in both photos you posted. White balance is a common unknown element of new born digital photographers. Your watermark is as subtle as a hard punch in the nose. It steals attention from your intended subject matter.
The lighting, composition, editing, and framing in most of the photos you have posted on the forums so far have elements common to new photographers.

Most photo thieves just leave the watermark there, because they have no clue what copyright is. Many think they are doing you a favor by taking your photo without permission.

According to US copyright law your watemark isn't even a valid US copyright statement. http://www.copyright.gov/circs/circ03.pdf

My favorite people pictures are family candids mostly. No one here would like them, especially not some of the jerks on this thread.

But what the heck, I don't care what they say. This is of my sister and her family. Completely un-posed. Owen was not feeling cooperative that day.

1a4e7132.jpg

Are we defining lovely as puppies, flowers and children? Because I don't have any of those. Here's my contribution for lovely:

Now that is lovely! :)

One of my favorite lovely things--the tiny little crocus flower...as seen from ground level, and larger than life.

26083502.jpg

Very lovely.. beautiful treatement on the DOF! :) (but you know that already!) lol!

I consider my baby bears eyes quite lovely:

BabyBlues2.jpg

Last edited:
I agree, lovely eyes! But it looks a bit underexposed.... brighten it up some! :)

Most reactions

Back