Postal HDR

I don't mind someone giving their honest POV, your not going to hurt my feelings any!!! It is just my opinion that he is an ass? That is my with my big boy britches on LMAO!

$GTR.jpg

lol, I don't have an issue speaking my mind. He has came a long was in just the last few weeks!! Give his photography time to progress and you will see his capabilities behind the lens! I have faith that he will be an amazing photographer.

I thought this thread was about a mailbox photo. Instead, there are baseball fields, cars, and snipes that don't fly. :neutral:

I thought this thread was about a mailbox photo. Instead, there are baseball fields, cars, and snipes that don't fly. :neutral:

Should I have only posted one image? I don't, I just started an account on here today. Maybe I should read the rules...

Should I have only posted one image? I don't, I just started an account on here today. Maybe I should read the rules...

I meant to say I don't know.

I meant to say I don't know.

Generally, someone will post 1 or 2 images of a recent shoot and the thread will be a discussion of those photos alone. There are exceptions, and sometimes additional photos that relate to the thread's theme and title will be introduced, if appropriate. Well, that's what I've learned on this forum. I'm fairly new here, also. ;)

Only critique I can give is watch the crooked horizons.

Other than that they are some really nice captures (and I'm not even a fan of HDR)!

Only critique I can give is watch the crooked horizons.

Other than that they are some really nice captures (and I'm not even a fan of HDR)!

Thank you, some days I forgot to put on one shoe, lol. No, not really, I honestly do need to take more time setting up my shots, I get to excited and really need to slow it down!!!

Most reactions

Back