Posted Shadows... One for C&C

Alright I see what you mean. Honestly, when I was standing there composing the picture I thought both the trailer and the shadow leading toward the sun would both be good "subjects." Obviously that didn't work for white and probably a lot of others.

I know where you're coming from and it's good that you're keeping an open mind to others' thoughts. Remember that brighter parts of the photo will draw your eye more than darker parts (in general). You also have keep in mind that the dynamic range captured by the camera is nowhere near what your eye sees.

I don't think you took a bad photo or anything and I like that you're looking for shadows and purposely using them as leading lines. :D

Alright I see what you mean. Honestly, when I was standing there composing the picture I thought both the trailer and the shadow leading toward the sun would both be good "subjects." Obviously that didn't work for white and probably a lot of others.

I know where you're coming from and it's good that you're keeping an open mind to others' thoughts. Remember that brighter parts of the photo will draw your eye more than darker parts (in general). You also have keep in mind that the dynamic range captured by the camera is nowhere near what your eye sees.

I don't think you took a bad photo or anything and I like that you're looking for shadows and purposely using them as leading lines. :D

Thanks alot for the encouragement, and of course the awesome edit :) Very motivating :D I'll keep trying!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back