Posting Pictures

floridafan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I do not understand how to post pictures to this site. If they are on my computer how do I link them to a URL?

You don't.

You also have an option to upload a file - this is what you use to upload an image from your own computer.

Sent from my 8070 using Tapatalk

On your image make it NO longer than 1200px on the longest side, then click Upload a File and post it.

If you have a flickr account you can send a link from each picture on flickr. Select "Share" and then copy the BBCODE to your post.

Flickr or another photo hosting site is what many users do for linking via a url. Otherwise upload using the parameters indicated above.

I have gotten used to saving two copies of a photo when I am finished editing - one I would use for personal printing and one sized for posting here ( 1200 px on the longest side as @Fujidave said above ). I have a flickr account but have never used it to post. Uploading from your computer is simple. I suppose if you are interested in promoting yourself for business reasons, posting through a site like Flickr would have it's merits since you would be putting your body of work out there for a potential customer to browse.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back