Potty's

Space Face

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took my daughter and granddaughter for a run in the country today and ended up here. The area is locally called Potty's (Potrarch). The bridge is famouse for the Dinnie Stanes (Dinnie Stones - Wikipedia).

Bridge-2-denoise-denoise.jpg

Bridge-1-denoise-denoise.jpg

Very nice. Deeside is fab in the autumn, isn't it?

Looks like a good place to metal detect along the shore and close to the bridge.

You might get the odd fishing lure but not much else I fear:D

The spot where I took the second shot from is where they open the fishing season on the Dee every year.

NIce colors. Fall foliage and water always seem to go together so well.

Beautiful shots. With a title like "Potty's" and saying you made "a run" I had a bad feeling but "all came out well."

Beautiful shots. With a title like "Potty's" and saying you made "a run" I had a bad feeling but "all came out well."

Smooth as silk mate, smooth as silk:D:D

Lovey tree colours here. I woundn' mind a cast or two either, but I think I'd balk at the price!

Cheers Pete. Aye that beat would command a pretty price I'm sure. They usually have some celebrity pouring the ceremonial whisky in the water on that stretch on opening day.

I once had a furious row with a Police Inspector on opening day a few years back. We were nose to nose at one point and I was close to lamping him. That's a story for another day tho.:cool::D

Most reactions

Back