Kazooie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2011 Messages 1,231 Reaction score 138 Location Alaska Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 23, 2012 #1 AKA my dinner.
Stradawhovious Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Nov 8, 2010 Messages 3,241 Reaction score 911 Location Minneapolis, MN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 23, 2012 #2 That's just fowl.
timor Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Feb 28, 2011 Messages 5,905 Reaction score 890 Location Toronto ON Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 23, 2012 #3 Well, I've got hungry. Looks yummy and I am sure it is. As a picture is very realistic the question pops up: are you better cook or photographer ?
Well, I've got hungry. Looks yummy and I am sure it is. As a picture is very realistic the question pops up: are you better cook or photographer ?
Kazooie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2011 Messages 1,231 Reaction score 138 Location Alaska Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 23, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 You're so beaky. Yep, very tashty. I'd say I'm a better cook, been doing it for 6ish years now!