Power Foam

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This one was captured at the Seven Sisters Generating Station, Seven Sisters Falls, Manitoba.

Thanks for looking...

Last edited:
Very nice! ;)

Simple, clean and neat composition.

But I believe this photo will be even better if you use a longer shutter speed to create the "silky" effect of the rushing water. Guess you forgot your tripod? :wink:

Perfect exposure. Not the least bit of foam blown. (Other than that it is foaming and blowing all by itself ;)). Good one!!!

Awesome stuff! Great image! You nailed the exposure!

Great! :thumbup:

but I strongly disagree with the silky suggestion. That would take away from the 'raw force' the water is now conveying. (and I see too many long shutter speed water pics anyway)

pascal

Thanks everyone for your kind comments. I really like his image, even if it's anything but sexy.

But I believe this photo will be even better if you use a longer shutter speed to create the "silky" effect of the rushing water. Guess you forgot your tripod? :wink:
True enough, I left the tripod in my car, but intentionally! It never even occurred to me to shoot this place at a lower speed as I was there to capture the violent waters. I took one single shot, verified that the exposure was correct, and went about my business. I guess I now have the perfect excuse to go back :)

I think it might be a bit better with a little adjustment to the levels. The "whites" are all showing as a slightly sepia toned grey (if that even makes sense).

Wow, extremely nice.

I think it might be a bit better with a little adjustment to the levels. The "whites" are all showing as a slightly sepia toned grey (if that even makes sense).

It does make sense, considering that I intentionally tweaked the black & white a tiny bit. A secret ingredient, if you will. You, sir, are spot on.

Thanks again everybody for taking the time to look at this photo.

Most reactions

Back