What's new

Power Pollution

i like it alot. my attention is imidiately drawn to the yellow line and pulls me into the lights. i would of zoomed in a little to eliminate the 1st building on the left. what settings did you shoot at?
 
Thanks!

It was f/11 and i didn't record the SS. =/ I deleted the original on accident.
 
I agree with SandShots; you could also have moved your shooting position farther up, but a really nice image regardless!
 
Did you use a starlight filter? Great capture. I would have liked it if there was a little more of the sky in the composition. IMO =)
 
No filters actually as I don't own any =/

Little short on the $$ as Im only 17
 
Don't limit yourself Cam. I have to admit, I have seen 17 & 18 year olds with D300s and D3s. It killed me inside.
 
Well your going to kill me, But im shooting with a 40D.

But Im not working right now, and yeah I want to get some filters, But first I want a Lighting setup. So that what my next purchase is going to be!

Thanks!
 
Some really nice yellow tones going on in this image and also noteworthy for trying some differant angles out - nice.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom