What's new

Power

Pleasetakeitkind

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
354
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_5841.jpg


IMG_5833.jpg


IMG_5750.jpg
 
I love this but i am a sucker for old industrial stuff. I can't even say which one I like best. If i try to be objective i will say that 1 and 3 are the best. Something is throwing me off on the second one. Did you crop it?
 
Yeah, i did crop the second one. I was going for a more square symmetrical look.
 
It's funny how i used to have a problem the composition on my DSLR because i was used to the more squared format of the P&S. Now when i see something a little too squared it batters me... It's all conditioning!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom