What's new

PP C&C

Kofman13

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 7, 2009
Messages
658
Reaction score
4
Location
New York, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
on second thought i think it may be a tad yellow.. let me know

DSC_0139cross.jpg
 
It's a pretty good pose, and he's a good subject. I don't mind the color balance. However, the highlight is too high on his forehead, the plant in the background is distracting, and his features aren't sharp enough. Overall, this shot looks soft to me.
 
It's a pretty good pose, and he's a good subject. I don't mind the color balance. However, the highlight is too high on his forehead, the plant in the background is distracting, and his features aren't sharp enough. Overall, this shot looks soft to me.

agree^^^.....the plant takes your eye away from the subject...soft...wat was ur set up? settings? lens?
 
It has a sort of late 70's Greg Brady retro look that just works! :)
 
The plant only bugged me when someone else mentioned it... And, to be honest, I don't think it's too soft.

Maybe I'm out of practice...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom