I do not believe it is free. LR3 is the beta form and in March or April, I cannot remember which month, if you want to keep it, you are going to have to fork over the $$
If one uses LR for workflow and general application to a large number of photos, can one still use another program, such as PSE8 for PP on a specific photo?
Example:
I have some folders with a number of shots that are very similar. I go into LR and make the global changes to those shots.
Then I go to PSE8 to work on one of those shots for further detail.
Is this possible?
I have many folders set up this way.
I do not believe it is free. LR3 is the beta form and in March or April, I cannot remember which month, if you want to keep it, you are going to have to fork over the $$