Theantiquetiger
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Sep 8, 2011
- Messages
- 302
- Reaction score
- 126
- Location
- Baton Rouge
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Any suggestions are appreciated (don't critique the images, just helpful hints needed)
In the first image, I still have some bugs to work out. I was using my pop up flash. They would fire when my built it blinks while focusing, and sometimes not firing when I shoot.
#1 was 1/200 f/5.6 ISO 100 FL 200

huskie by Theantiquetiger, on Flickr
In this second image, I used my speedlite in manual turned way down and directed off the subject. It worked a lot easier.
#2 was 1/250 f/7.1 ISO 100 FL 200

huskie2 by Theantiquetiger, on Flickr
In the first image, I still have some bugs to work out. I was using my pop up flash. They would fire when my built it blinks while focusing, and sometimes not firing when I shoot.
#1 was 1/200 f/5.6 ISO 100 FL 200

huskie by Theantiquetiger, on Flickr
In this second image, I used my speedlite in manual turned way down and directed off the subject. It worked a lot easier.
#2 was 1/250 f/7.1 ISO 100 FL 200

huskie2 by Theantiquetiger, on Flickr