Practicing with photo shop have questions and C&C welcome.

NATO

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The A's are the befores B's are afters

1A
P7031320.jpg

1B
Civitas3.jpg

There is some discoloration in this one on the top right where I took out the sign, any advice you can give on how to minimize that would be greatly appreciated.

2A
P7031342-BW.jpg

2B
Bridge2.jpg

I am not sure of the differences in 1a and 1b. I seem to like the colors a bit better in number 1a. What did you do to it exactly?

I think you did a passable job getting rid of the sign and the powerlines/poles in the second set. Without the first to compare it to I would be hard pressed to know there was anything there before other than the slight smudge look in the corner. Very nice work on the second (compared to what I can do)

I add a blue filter to the sky in #1, I thought that 1a looked to be a bit blown out.

On 2b I actually took out 4 signs and a power line on the left side as well.

I didn't mess with the blurry trees. I just fixed the rail a bit for you.

Would you mine telling me what you did to do that? I am an uber newb at photoshop (just got it today).

I used the clone tool. I cloned part of the rail over and over, then I cloned the little junctions from the original back onto the repaired rail. I then used the clone brush to clone some dark foilage above it. Nothing fancy.

You will find a lot of help on photoshop and the clone tool on youtube

The sky is definitely better in 1b.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back