Prague, Salzburg, Vienna road trip.

xjrrrdx

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Well I took a little leave and went on a road trip for a few days. I need to take advantage of it all before I get sent back to the states!!

Anyway, here are a few of the pictures I liked enough to put on here, let me know what you think.

1)
4197503057_90eb096910_b.jpg

The Prague Castle across the river.

2)
4198244900_ec81c8569f_b.jpg

Charles Bridge

3)
4198261064_053566af75_b.jpg

The main statue at the Vienna Art Museum entrance.

4)
4198267334_39f569ce81_b.jpg

Just some cool ancient statues...or remains of them.

5)
4197524799_964c4530ab_b.jpg

Another set of statue heads

6)
4198258208_8f79750358_b.jpg

Nice View of Salzburg

7)
4198291184_53f5ff331a_b.jpg

Trying to get a peek at the Alps, but it was snowing all day and it finally cleared up...only to get dark.

oh god, you have got me all teary about Prague now. Met my partner in that city, but she is away tonight and im rather drunk

#1 It's OK, pretty simple, nothing much to say.
#2 This one is very nice. Could have had some more subject, f.e. something to the left.
#3 Actually it's not centered. And I'd recommend to avoid pointing the camera up. But still it's OK.
#4 I really like this one as well as...
#5 ... this one
#6 This one's a bit dark. I see you didn't have luck with the weather, so it's not too much.
#7 Same as the 1st.
Overall: The photos are nice, but the subject's might be a bit too simple. You're good at making photos, you didn't screw up the exposures, but that's not enough. Try seeing what others don't see. Shoot the other direction, this might not always work, but sometimes the result's could be stunning.
JMO, hope I helped.
Cheers.

talking of #2 that bridge is amazing if you are shooting from the island in the river (which i assume you are), at the right time of day everything reflects in the water

Overall: The photos are nice, but the subject's might be a bit too simple. You're good at making photos, you didn't screw up the exposures, but that's not enough. Try seeing what others don't see. Shoot the other direction, this might not always work, but sometimes the result's could be stunning.
JMO, hope I helped.
Cheers.
Thanks for the comments, I do appreciate them. I am trying to improve my skills one photo at a time. I found a photography class here on post I am going to try to get into, if work can work around that schedule. Thanks Again :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back