What's new

Prairie Armageddon

WOW! My only complaint is that I wish there were a little more space left of the flower... not much though. Pretty awesome shot IMO.
 
That^^^ And double on the. I really freakin like that. Ed
 
Great image, not sure about the flower, but it's your composition and if it works for you, that's all that counts. Just curious about the sky as it looks like some sort of post-storm sunset. Care tos hare the conditions of the image?

WesternGuy
 
Interesting shot Mike. I agree with the comment above that the flower is not helping this image.
Then again, I suspect you weren't going for a traditional abandoned house on the prairie shot anyway.
 
Thanks for your comments. The sky is a negative image of the actual sky. It definitely changes the tone.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom