What's new

Praying Mantis!

You better start praying if you are an insect and you see that coming for you, straight out of your nightmares

Nice photo`s

John.
 
You better start praying if you are an insect and you see that coming for you, straight out of your nightmares

Nice photo`s

John.

Thankfully I'm no insect!
 
I never see these. In fact, I can probably count on one hand the times I seen them in my entire life.
Then again, I don't really try to find them either. But still ...

I like 3 the best I think, but 2 has a nice quality with the texture of the leave in the background.
 
I never see these. In fact, I can probably count on one hand the times I seen them in my entire life.
Then again, I don't really try to find them either. But still ...

I like 3 the best I think, but 2 has a nice quality with the texture of the leave in the background.

We rarely see them around here too. I used to see them multiple times a summer, but now I only see them once every year or two. And I agree, three is the strongest. [emoji106]

Jake
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom