Pre birthday shoot.

Granddad

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED has a big birthday coming up on Saturday. I thought we'd better get some shots before she turns into an old lady. ;)
Silver-0253csmall.jpg
Buster-9742b.jpg
Buster-9778c.jpg
Buster-9793caftert.jpg

Very beautiful renders and a stunning model. Wonderful clarity, color, and light. Great pose and interaction with the model. Very classy set. Thanks for sharing, looking forward to the next ones.

Chronologically the years may be ticking by but she has a such a young spirit about her that shines through so much that she will never be old. Great set and lighting!

Looks good for someone about to get a telegram from the Queen.🤭

Only joking there. She obviously relishes being infront of the lens. Always looks like she's having a ball and as ever your shots are beautifully lit.

Nice portraits, good work.

Love your lighting! I like the posing too and the beautiful model. I think you mentioned your wife was a dancer?

Love your lighting! I like the posing too and the beautiful model. I think you mentioned your wife was a dancer?
Thank you CheryIL, yes, after she retired early from teaching she started teaching belly dance (which had been a hobby) but she retired from that, too, about 3 or 4 years ago, not because she couldn't do it but because she had other things to spend her time on. She remains a very fit and active 70 year old. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back