Pregnancy photoshot, c&c

dzfoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dz-foto.lt
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello! There are some shots of a pregnant woman I did this autumn. I know you may miss some belly or more "nude" photos, but I have no rights to publish that ones. C&C are welcome :)

View at full resoliution, please.

NERINGA_01.JPG

NERINGA_03.JPG

NERINGA_05.JPG

NERINGA_08.JPG

NERINGA_09.JPG

NERINGA_11.JPG

NERINGA_14.JPG

NERINGA_16.JPG

NERINGA_18.JPG

NERINGA_19.JPG

Ok I have to admit I stalk your facebook page lol. Commented the other day. You have a gift Donatas and I love showing your work to friends. Keep up the amazing work. Now only if I lived there. Would love to have had you shoot our pictures.

Some beautiful images here, i really like #3 and the colours in the last few work really well :thumbup:

I really like 3 & 5 !

Number 3 definitely stands out. Nice work.
Number 2 , background seems to be a bit bright in my opinion.

they are all great. keep it up.

Ok I have to admit I stalk your facebook page lol. Commented the other day. You have a gift Donatas and I love showing your work to friends. Keep up the amazing work. Now only if I lived there. Would love to have had you shoot our pictures.

Some beautiful images here, i really like #3 and the colours in the last few work really well :thumbup:

I really like 3 & 5 !

Number 3 definitely stands out. Nice work.
Number 2 , background seems to be a bit bright in my opinion.

they are all great. keep it up.

Wow! Love #10! Great work, as always :)

Without a doubt the nicest, most tastefully done maternity shots I've ever seen!

Thanks everyone! :)

LOVING #4...
to have her in the thick of a tree like that and not get a single annoying twig shadow on her face...great job

9 and 10....the wardrobe is perfect for the setting and natural colors.

i sounds like a broken record, man...

splendid job. you never cease to amaze or inspire.

Stunning work, as usual.

My one comment is on #5, it looks like she is sucking on a straw / drinking something. But i'm thirsty now, so perception is clouded by my desires :)

a1 stuff. keep them coming!!

Are you kidding me??!???

When I opened this thread, I didn't realize who the original poster was..

Then I saw dz's name as the pictures started loading and I was SO excited! I've only seen your wedding work up until now....but this... this is hands down your best!!!

LOVE each and every one! =)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back