Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just in case...
I have signed minor releases and mom's permission to share :wink:

280483010_GDqU6-XL.jpg

280483146_3mKWs-XL.jpg

280483076_jSiKc-XL.jpg

280483240_a9oeu-X2.jpg

Sweet! Love how they even have the pink runners on. The stark contrast between the dark background and the pink tutus/skintones is very striking. And the oversized flowers make for good props.

(AWESOME to see you posting again!)

#1 is my outright fav here, closely followed by #2... very nice captures.
#3 is a little tight framing wise for me, i think landscape would have worked better, but the idea and capture is still great.
#4 is a nice play on contrasts and a good little bonus shot for the client.

:thumbup:

I like these a lot as well, very sweet shots, good focus, good framing, good connection with the subject, which is especially difficult with children. Great job!

These are fantastic. my faves go in order 1,2, 3 then 4. The lighting is great, the pp is great. I can't find anything wrong with them.

Only I would refrain from posting #1 on the 'net. You never know what kind of creep is looky looing around.

Beautiful! What lighting did you use?

Thanks everyone.

Kathi, these were done in the clients living room. Two Nikon SB-28's. Both with 43" shoot thru umbrellas. One main, one for hair or fill depending on the shot, and a white foam core board for fill in some also.

Here's a better example of the hair light.

280482972_BqJfV-XL-1.jpg

Woodsac - I think these are SPECTACULAR!!!!! I absolutely love them...

My only issue with the first shot is I'm missing her face...I'm dying for her face in that shot..everything else about it is brilliant.

#3 & #4 are just winners for me..purely and simply.

FANTASTIC work...thanks for sharing.

These are great! #1 is my favorite too. The contrast is great, they're super crisp, and the PP is perfect.
Where did you get those flowers from?!?! They're adorable

Thanks again for the feedback. I appreciate it.

These are great! #1 is my favorite too. The contrast is great, they're super crisp, and the PP is perfect.
Where did you get those flowers from?!?! They're adorable
Good ol' Wal-Mart :D They come in 4 or 5 different colors. They have really long stems so I just cut them down to kid size.

...wow... Love 'm all, especially #1. I don't care about not seeing the face, it actually makes this shot IMHO.

:thumbup:

pascal

I'm glad your posting again. These pics are adorable. The skin is so soft but yet very sharp. Thank you for posting and being an inspiration.!

woodsac, nice series. i love the first shot. nice to see you posting.

These are awesome shots!!! I love them!

Most reactions

Back