Pretty new.. experimenting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd get more responses if you posted, you know, one or two pictures instead of just dumping your "My Pictures" folder on us.

Other than that, it looks like you either

1) recently picked up a copy of LucisArt
or
2) use waaaaaaaaaay too much sharpening.

Uh actually it was to be helpful but since you seem to be a bit hormonal, I *won't* go back and critique any of your photos in depth.

Enjoy your stay at TPF,
reg

By the way it should say "your advice and input", not "output", but I wouldn't expect a little kid to have that great of a vocabulary.

You'd get more responses if you posted, you know, one or two pictures instead of just dumping your "My Pictures" folder on us.

Other than that, it looks like you either

1) recently picked up a copy of LucisArt
or
2) use waaaaaaaaaay too much sharpening.

looks like a lot of HDR to me. HDR can be a good thing, but it can also easily be over done. The shot of your dad would have looked plain and boring without the HDR to give it something extra.

The ones I really like are the 40 watt bulb and the sleeping princess.

I'm sorry. Just a "kid" speaking here but the dictionary definition of output just happens to be 'the material produced or yield; product.' Though your right, your advice wouldn't be producing anything.

So you want my advice and product or material produced?

Okay. Whatever.

Looks like the only thing that isn't being produced is a maturity level on your part.

And guess what! I can actually comprehend the definitions in the dictionary!

the definition of input JUST HAPPENS TO BE:
[SIZE=-1]"remark; a statement that expresses a personal opinion or belief or adds information; "from time to time she contributed a personal comment on his account"

Which one makes more sense to you? My advice and product, or my advice and remarks?
[/SIZE]

So you want my advice and product or material produced?

Okay. Whatever.

Looks like the only thing that isn't being produced is a maturity level on your part.

And look! I can use the dictionary too!

Input:
[SIZE=-1]"remark; a statement that expresses a personal opinion or belief or adds information; "from time to time she contributed a personal comment on his account"

Which one makes more sense to you? My advice and product, or my advice and remarks?

[/SIZE]

Actually, who happens to be the one picking on one younger than him? Thats quite mature there bud, quite mature..

*oh wait though I should respect my elders.. hey listen im sorry but looks like you have your head way to far up your ass to accept it so continue your non-biblical bickering.*

You're the one that called me an asshole, kid.

And I think you just realized how stupid you sounded, since you tried to completely change the subject.

Actually, I read the first four sentences and realized if that was bull**** than the rest must have been too. I didn't bother to read the rest.

*oh wait though I should respect my elders.. hey listen im sorry but looks like you have your head way to far up your ass to accept it so continue your non-biblical bickering.*

Well you should learn to respect people in general... I know 13 year olds are getting tougher and tougher all the time, and I also know that your mouth can get you into trouble.

Be careful who you smart off to, kid.

Well you should learn to respect people in general... I know 13 year olds are getting tougher and tougher all the time, and I also know that your mouth can get you into trouble.

Be careful who you smart off to, kid.

I dont know who you think you are but I am not a 13 year old kid. I happen to be 18 and I could probably break your back old man. So stop talking down on me, okay?

LOL!

Dude, I
1) Only assumed that because I figured by your maturity level (oooh! you're gonna break my back! damn dude you're so tough...) and the fact that your name is "elementguy13" you had to be 13.

2) I highly doubt it, I'm 24 and in *quite* good shape.

3) Stop being a total prick and I'll think about it.

4) 13, 18, or 38, I'm still willing to bet there will be someone out there, at some point, who will kick your ass. I was actually referring to the "other" 13 year olds, but since we now realize you're 18 never mind.

LOL!

Dude, I
1) Only assumed that because I figured by your maturity level (oooh! you're gonna break my back! damn dude you're so tough...) and the fact that your name is "elementguy13" you had to be 13.

2) I highly doubt it, I'm 24 and in *quite* good shape.

3) Stop being a total prick and I'll think about it.

Well than,
1. You said I was immature right out of the gate simply because my choice of vocabulary, as i'm sure your prefect and never make vocabulary mistakes. (thanks for pointing out mine)
2. I also highly doubt you can max bench 300. (dont believe me ill take some beautiful photgraphy of myself)
3. this is not a threat.

and ill add a four just like you.

4. yeah no ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back