What's new

Pretty New to Photography

Willl

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 26, 2009
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Location
CT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just got a Canon Rebel XS (with the standard 18-55mm and a 75-300mm lens), and I've been taking some pictures over the past 2 days. My brother has gotten into photography over the past 2-3 years, and I have been sort of sucked into it too, so I know some basics.

Just thought I'd post up some of my pictures.

IMG_0143.jpg


IMG_0249.jpg


IMG_025801.jpg


IMG_0077.jpg


IMG_0108.jpg
 
Cute. I especially like the reflection in the ornament. They are a bit underexposed though
 
I'm sorry to say but there are some basic issues in those photos.

1- if you are going for some smack in the middle, well centered and symetrical, make sure your image is straight (although that could be me without coffee in the morning :D )

2- out of focus, white balance and centered composition

3- same as 2

I'd recommend maybe spending some more time with your brother to really get those basics down or getting the book Understanding Exposure by Bryan Peterson
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom