What's new

Price reduced; For sale, Bogen #3262 ball head.

FITBMX

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
May 11, 2014
Messages
3,860
Reaction score
1,423
Location
Burns, KS, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a Bogen #3262 ball head for sale, it works fine as far as I know. It is smooth and locks nice and tight. I recently bought a Bogen tripod and it came with this head, but I got a trigger head for my tripod, so I no longer need this one. $20 shipped, or if you have something to trade let me know, I'm really open. :)
For payment; Check, money order, or PayPal.

6-15-15 022.webp
6-15-15 024.webp
6-15-15 025.webp
6-15-15 026.webp
6-15-15 027.webp
 
Make me an offer! :)
 
I just bought a speed light, so I am hard up!:aiwebs_016: So give me a lowball offer, I need MONEY!!! :801:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom