What's new

Printers with built in negative scanners?

Ewan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 24, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,
I'm looking to buy a new printer and was wondering if any have built in 35mm negative scanners.
I found this which supposedly does negative scans, does anyone have any experience with either this printer or any others? Is it worth getting a separate scanner for negatives and if so do you have any suggestions?
I'm looking to spend under £100 but I understand most quality negative scanners cost more.
Thanks
Ewan
Edit: Looks like the amazon link I used didn't work, sorry.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom